Project Manager (Residential) Co. Kildare
Leading building contractor, whose name is synonymous with quality residential projects nationwide is seeking to recruit a Project Manager to oversee a residential development based in Kildare.
Permanent role with visibility of projects in the Kildare region for a minimum 3 years.
The successful at individual will have the following:
- Relevant qualification.
- A proven background in overseeing and delivering high quality building finishes, preferably on large residential sites.
- Experienced in working in a fast paced and pressured environment adhering to strict deadlines and budgets.
- Good understanding of programming is essential.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be fully IT literate reporting to the Contracts Manager
- Co-ordinating and managing all subcontractors, trades and labour.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest health and safety standards and are in line with service level agreements
- Attending weekly site meetings and implementing daily and weekly.
For additional information and confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities, contact Marian Grennan on: 056 7786631.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.