Project Managers (Construction Consultant) – Dublin Central
Our client is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management, is seeking experienced Project Manager to join the team located in Dublin.
The successful individual will ideally have the following :
- Technical qualification in addition a Pm qualification ideally.
- 4 years minimum industry experience
- Ideally experience gained within a PQS / PM consultancy environment.
- Experience gained in a similar role in Ireland / UK would be advantageous.
- Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Ability to effectively present information
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Manage all aspects of project management (including; budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Lead project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements.
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Identify project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
- Track progress of each project against schedule, objectives, approved budgets & approved timelines.
Full job details available upon request.
In addition to an excellent salary a comprehensive benefits package, our client is offering an exciting career opportunity, flexible working environment (Work from home capabilities), state of the art office environment plus educational assistance programme.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on: 056 7786631.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: MG-18943