Project Planner (M&E)
- Permanent position
- Location: Dublin
This is an exciting opportunity, working with one of the largest specialist Mechanical & Electrical construction companies in Ireland.
The successful Project Planner will be involved in the delivery of a number of different projects including
- Data centre
The successful individual will have the following:
- 3+ years’ experience / demonstrate ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work
- Microsoft Project / P6 or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools
- Engineering or Construction Management Related Degree / Trade Certification (relevant experience required)
- Capable of producing project plans from design and commercial information
- Excellent report writing and time management skills
The successful Project Planner will play an active role in project management support of multi-disciplined, multi-sector project delivery work by facilitating the planning, scheduling and controlling processes.
Full detailed job description available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18852