Project QS (Dublin) Main Contractor
The success Project QS will join and dynamic team responsible for the commercial management and contractual performance of construction projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the follow:
- 3rd level qualifications in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, ideally gained with a building contractor.
- Ambitious, career driven individual
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
Working on major construction projects with a leading Irish building contractor, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Procurement of subcontractors, applications, variation schedules and measurement
- Familiarisation with the tender file and preparing commercial targets for the project
- Controlling subcontractor accounts, payments and reporting.
- Dealing with contractual correspondence
- Managing the final account and other documentation.
An attractive remuneration package includes salary plus:
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme membership
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Excellent career development opportunities
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference AG- 18021 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.