My client, a company in the pharmaceutical sector in South Tipp are seeking 2 QA Officers to join their dynamic team.
1 permanent role
1 twelve month contract with a view to permanency
Salary €32-36k DOE
- Originating, Approving and Issuing Production Documentation
- Originating, Approving and Issuing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Reviewing SOP’s, as per review schedule
- Issuing Stability Documentation, approval of testing protocols, review of stability reports
- Reviewing Validation protocols & validation reports (including process validation, cleaning validation and equipment validation protocols and reports)
- Reviewing Product Development Documents
- cGMP training
- Internal and external auditing
- Investigating and review of deviations and out of specification results
- Review Batch Documentation
- Internal comment investigation
- Change control , vendor certification and approval of suppliers, raw material review
- Educated Degree level – Chemistry, Pharmacy or Biological Science. with experience within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within QC or QA or appropriate experience
Full spec available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lee on: 056 7786631 / 085 8072559
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: LD-18945