QA Pharma Co-vigilance Officer
My client, who specialize in the manufacture and supply of generic pharmaceuticals have a vacancy at the moment in County Galway. This company has significant operations in multiple countries and are keen to speak with Pharma Co-vigilance personnel!
Salary and full job description available upon request!
- Work closely with the QPPV and other members of the pharmacovigilance team / service providers, to ensure timely, effective and appropriate processing and evaluation of Audit Reports
- Review documents and reports necessary to maintain a compliant QA pharmacovigilance system
- Identify, develop and roll-out opportunities for continuous improvement in the PV system
- Work with stakeholders to ensure goals of the QA PV process are achieved
- Review of Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF)
- Participate in the preparation and roll out of Quality PV policies, guidelines and procedures
- Attend PV audits / inspections and meetings, as necessary
- Monitor company/ co-partner compliance and liaising with management to mitigate identified risks
- Manage timelines for responses to PV queries from all stakeholders and customers
- 3rd level degree in a relevant scientific or PV related discipline
- 3 years experience in a PV environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining excellent oral, written and presentation / communication skills
- Experience in busy problem solving environment with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent PV knowledge for generic products, processes and worldwide PV guidelines
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, contact Lee on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will never be released without your prior consent.