QA Validation Specialist (Contract – 12 months)
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a generics pharmaceutical client with a global dimension in Tipperary to recruit a QA Validation Specialist to ensure the qualification of equipment / systems and facilities is compliant with regulatory requirements and is maintained appropriately.
This role will report in to the Validation lead and has a salary of approximately €55K DOE.
Duties of the role include:
- Review of Qualification / Re-Qualification and Validation activity of Equipment / System / Facility and Plant utilities
- Support execution of Qualification / Re-Qualification and Validation activity
- Generates and executes project validation plans and validation master plans
- Co-ordinates with manufacturing / engineering personnel for respective Qualification / Validation / Re-qualification activity for timely completion of activities
- Investigates any deficiencies related with qualification activities and determines corrective actions
- Preparation and review of SOPs and Drawings as related to validation
- Review and approval of calibration and PM activities (e.g. schedules) and Work orders
- Preparation, execution and coordination of Cleaning Development / Verification / Validation study protocols and reports
Full spec available upon request.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission