QC Analyst X2 (Contract – 12 months)
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a generics pharmaceutical client with a global dimension in Tipperary to recruit 2 experienced QC Analysts for a 12-month period. Candidates will ideally have inhalation experience. However, it is not essential.
The salary for this role is circa €38K DOE.
Duties for the role include:
- Prepares Laboratory procedures, specifications, protocols & reports as required
- Performs Laboratory testing and investigations per SOP, applicable regulations and cGMP
- Execute peer review of documentation as required
- Analytical method verification, validation and technical transfer as required
- Performs management of Laboratory consumables ordering and tracking
- Supports preparation for regulatory audits/visits and ongoing audit readiness
- Supports development of QC Testing processes
- Liaises with CROs and audits where appropriate
- Required to operate in compliance with company Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements as applicable
- 4+ years in a Quality Control position within pharmaceuticals
- Technical Laboratory SME with experience representing company in regulatory audits
- Detailed understanding of Inhalation product testing requirements
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.