QC Coordinator (FMCG)
Optimize Recruitment have been engaged to recruit a QC Coordinator on behalf of their client in the food industry. This role joins a global consortium, with a close knit team, reporting to the Quality Manager.
Aside from the day to day operations, this individual will be expected to develop leaner processes and improve quality systems where possible.
Full job description available upon request.
- Assist with the implementation, co-ordination, management, and improvement of FSQM standards, including BRC and customers standards.
- Participate in HACCP Team and assist with all site HACCP, pre-requisite quality programs, and all Quality/Food Safety related programmes to meet regulatory and food safety requirements.
- Assist with regulatory, 3rd party and internal audits.
- Assist Q.A. Manager with the implementation of CAPA programmes and ensure plant audit corrective action plans are implemented in an effective and timely manner.
- Co-ordination of Monthly Micro Testing Programme.
- Supplier monitoring and issue of Supplier Non-Conformance Reports.
- Conduct Q.C. Checks, e.g. Glass and Hard Plastic Audits, Weighing Scales Checks, Metal Detector Checks, GMP/Hygiene Audits, HACCP Verification Checks.
- Update and issue Health & Safety related check sheets.
- Investigate non-conforming product and customer complaints.
- Address quality issues (Internal and Customer Complaints) by implementing rigorous root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Honours Science degree in Food Science/ Quality Management preferrable, however other closely related qualifications may be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years Q.C. experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience implementing Quality Systems: BRC Food Safety Global Standard.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP, GMP and BRC Food Safety Global Standard.
- Attention to detail coupled with strong problem solving ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer application skills (Word, Power Point, Excel).
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22580