QC Inspector (Manufacturing – Permanent)
Optimize Recruitment are working with an agricultural manufacturer in Carlow to recruit a QC Inspector on a full time, permanent basis. This individual reports directly in to the Quality Manager.
Hourly rate + O/T – Depending on experience
- Responsible for quality verification on all manufactured product in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements.
- Support Manufacturing in the review and updating of work instructions and in the identification and implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensure all specified customer requirements are verified through inspection activity and all regulatory requirements are met at all times – i.e. Chassis, Serial plates etc
- Carry out re-inspection where required and additional final checks or associated machine inspections.
- Maintain the Quality Inspection area daily including housekeeping, H&S policies, equipment protection, and all other company policies to the highest standard.
- Support the Quality Manager in documentation and audit reviews to ensure compliance with company standards and relevant industry legislation
- Experience in production or inspection within the Engineering or Manufacturing Industry
- An understanding of ISO:9001 would be an advantage
- Experience with dealing with non-conformances and resolution of same
- A thorough appreciation for quality processes with a passion for quality improvement
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a cross-functional team.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22622