My client are seeking a QEHS Manager to join their team in Naas on a permanent basis.
An attractive salary of circa €70k is on offer for the right candidate.
– Manage the QEHS team within IE and liaise with UK QEHS; reporting directly to the Senior QEHS Manager
– Delivery and implementation of the Group’s QEHS Strategy in IE that drives sustainable improvement in performance
– Developing and improving the behavioural culture
– Driving continuous improvement through external bench marking
– Developing relationships with regulatory bodies and ensure continued compliance to legal requirements
– Carrying out Accident and Incident Investigations to root cause, assessing trends, collating accident stats
– Working continuously to reducing accidents within the workplace
– Excellent in-depth knowledge and understanding of all legislation particular in Fire Safety
– Excellent knowledge to undertake hazard spotting and production of Risk Assessments
– Auditing qualification preferred Lead Auditor
– Train the trainer or equivalent training skills
– Knowledge of Dangerous Goods
– Experience within the Transport and Logistics and/or Pharmaceutical industry would be preferred
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0858072559 for a confidential discussion. Please note your CV will never be released without your approval.