Qualification Engineer (Permanent)
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a leading manufacturer within the pharmaceutical industry to recruit a Qualification Engineer on a permanent, full time basis. A newly created role, this role will join another QE, reporting in to the Head of Production. The role is responsible for maintaining qualified status for GMP equipment and utilities onsite.
Salary for the role is €40,000 DOE + additional benefits.
- Commissioning and qualification of utilities, facility, manufacturing and packing equipment
- Risk assessments/FMEA’s
- Preparation and execution of Qualification documents VMP, URS, DQ, IQ/OQ/PQ, Etc.
- Generation & Execution of Equipment Qualifications and associated Risk Assessments
- Maintain and Update Equipment List with the Senior Qualification Engineer in accordance with company policy
- Conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets Company needs, while being cost-effective
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- An Engineering or Science-related degree.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Good analytical and problem solving skills e.g. fishbone diagrams, A3, 5 Why’s etc.
- Experience in working in a pharmaceutical/manufacturing environment is advantageous.
- AutoCAD training would be an advantage.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22187