Qualified Accountant – Limerick
Optimize are seeking a highly motivated candidate for a Qualified Accountant position based in Co.Limerick. The company provide taxation, accounts and business advice to farming, food and agri-related businesses.
You will join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA with 3 years + practice experience
- Accounts production
- Tax planning
- Dealing with ad-hoc client queries
- Meeting with clients to discuss their tax liabilities
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver a top-quality customer service
- A farming background would be beneficial but is not essential
- Seeking a challenging role with ambition for career progression
- Good problem-solver
- Excellent time management skills
You will receive specialised training in the areas of taxation and business relevant to the agri-sector, together with ongoing tax updates and briefings to ensure your ongoing professional development.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Alan on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Alan@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number AG – 18884 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.