Quality Assurance Specialist (South East) – Food Sector
Established over 80 years, leading food processing facility based in the South East of Ireland has an immediate requirement for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join their team.
The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring that we have Supplier Approval on all specifications including raw material suppliers, ingredients suppliers, packaging suppliers and transport suppliers.
The position will involve:
- Assist with Internal audits with the Site Technical Manager as required
- Close out all Supplier NCRs
- Liaise with Clients directly regarding any queries / questions relating to QA.
- Liaise with other department such as Sales, NPD to ensure accuracy of specifications being delivered.
- Review all re-labelling requests from production
- Internal Product Specifications
- Assess all concession requests from production and make decision
- Set up production templates for non-standard work
- Monitor stocks levels , relevant to QA division.
- Liaising with HoD to ensure departmental budget is achieved
Full detailed job description available upon request.
For additional information on this and similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest confidence on 0567786631 / email@example.com
All dealing will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Job Ref: LD-19045
More opportunities available on: www.optimizerecruitment.ie