Wexford – Permanent
My client, a major food manufacturer are seeking a Quality Controller to join their team in picturesque Wexford! This individual will work with the external food safety consultant in collecting, reporting, and disseminating information across processing, storage and distribution areas.
- Ensuring product quality,safety and legality at all times i.e your work in conducted in accordance with the company’s food safety and quality policy and in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities and BRC food standards.
- The maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management and HACCAP Systems.
- Conducting staff training and internal auditing.
- The maintenance of all records relevant to HACCAP, QMS, GMP and traceability.
- The implementation of consistent hygiene control in all areas within the factory – leading by example and maintain high standards of performance.
- The monitoring and appraisal of new and existing suppliers including annual review of all suppliers.
- Understanding customer’s needs expectations of products and services, dealing with the requirements of the major multiples including audits and specifications.
- Third level qualification in Food Science or related discipline
- Experience with BRC, HACCP and requirements
- IT Proficiency including the Microsoft package
- Willingness to learn and be adaptable
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission
JOB REF: LD-21998