Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a new client within the healthcare space to recruit a Quality Executive for a contract up until late 2021. The role will be based in South Dublin and will report to the Quality Manager.
This global organisation is a manufacturer of healthcare solutions with an expanding portfolio of medical products and services.
Salary: €40K + benefits
Duties of the role:
- Support the Quality Manager in maintaining compliance with Good Distribution Practice (GDP) for company products and the I. S. EN ISO standard
- Defining and periodically updating Quality Procedures in conjunction with operating staff, while ensuring compliance with ISO 13485 and GDP
- Restructuring the Document Management System
- Conducting quality audits against the ISO standard and Good Distribution Practice
- Assessing CAPA’s and following up on the process
- Maintaining Quality Training Files
- Recording, investigating and reporting incidents and deviations to the Responsible Person
- Assisting Risk Owners and Process Owners in assessing risks and assigning counteractive measures
- Conducting Supplier Audits and Assessments, as required
- Documenting and managing change controls through to completion
Qualifications & Experience:
- Working knowledge of GDP and the I.S. EN ISO essential
- A relevant 3rd Level Qualification along with previous experience of >2 years in a Quality Assurance Role in the Medical Device /Pharmaceutical Industry
- A qualified and experienced Quality Auditor capable of leading compliance audits
- A hands-on individual with exceptional verbal and written communication skills who possesses a proactive and collaborative work style
For more information on this role and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.