My client, in the agricultural and environmental sector are seeking a Quality Manager to join their team in Carlow on a permanent basis.
Salary €35-45k DOE
- Familiar with Quality Systems: ISO 17025, ISO 9001
- Be main contact for INAB and be familiar with the INAB CRM system.
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory commitments eg INAB, in-house requirements & GMP.
- Responsible for the continuous review of the CAPA & Internal & Compliance programs.
- Ensures that the internal audit schedule is executed in a timely and effective manner.
- QA review of all GMP critical documents.
- Reviews subcontractors, suppliers and service providers’ quality systems to ensure that purchased products fully complies with the specified requirements.
- Preparation of procedures and policies for area of responsibility.
- Maintain PT schemes within the laboratory and investigate all non conforming results.
- Be familiar with laboratory instrumentation eg, ICPMS, ICPOES, discrete analyser, continuous flow analyser.
- Be familiar with laboratory LIMS packages.
- Preparation and execution of training programmes.
- Validation of laboratory methods: Define process, ensure best practise is adhered to and ensure all validation is acceptable to INAB. Prepare validation documentation.
- Support the updating of Standard Operating Procedures, Test Support Documents, Data Capture Sheets, Analytical Standards, protocols and associated reports and any other documentation/ administration of these documents.
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated internally/externally as per laboratory requirements.
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a related Science discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a QA role within a regulated environment.
For more information on this opportunity and to discuss similar opportunities, contact Lee on 0858072559 / 056 7786631 / email@example.com
REF – LD19065