Optimize Recruitment are working with a well known manufacturing client in the Carlow area to recruit a Quality Manager to manage all quality systems in the organisation.
This is a stand-alone post and the successful candidate must have ISO 17025 experience.
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System.
- Lead internal and external audits.
- Ensure compliance on validation processes and responsibilities.
- Review and approve validation plans, protocols, and reports.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 17025 and ISO 9001.
- Implement change control activities.
- Take responsibility for expanding the range of quality standards that the Company has accreditation/certification for e.g., ISO14001, M-CERTS etc.
- Investigate Customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Science or Engineering and 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 is desirable.
- Effective problem solving, supervisory and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions based on judgements and integrity.
- Strong working knowledge of INAB accreditation, and ability to translate the quality standard requirements into operations as required.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22767