Quality Manager (Food)
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a growing food manufacturer to recruit a Food Safety and Quality Manager on a permanent basis. This individual will be responsible for continuous compliance at their new facility in South Tipperary.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 3-5 years food manufacturing experience looking to take their first step in to management.
Salary up to €45,000 depending on experience.
- Manage the Food Safety and Quality Management system to ensure continuous compliance with regulatory and customer standards.
- Lead and co-ordinate site HACCP/ TACCP team.
- Manage customer interface for all quality matters.
- Co-ordinate and lead complaint investigations including root cause analysis, implementing effective corrective / preventative actions.
- Representative for site during regulatory and customer audits.
- Ensure all internal and external audit/ visit non-conformances are closed out in conjunction with relevant departments.
- Conducting site risk assessments as required.
- Reviewing and trending site microbiological results, identifying adverse results and co-ordinating effective corrective actions and validations.
- Monitor GMP throughout the production facility and external areas to ensure that the site is always at an audit ready stage.
- Monitor the completion of food safety and quality records to ensure completion on time as required.
- Third level degree in Food Science or related subject.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing role.
- Proven ability to be influential at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without our expressed permission.
JOB REF: 22316