My client, a company in the food production space are seeking a Quality Technician with 3-5 years experience. This role will be based in Tipp South.
Salary – €30-35k DOE
- Ensuring Standards are implemented in accordance with individual customer requirements and all legal and regulatory requirements for a Food business
- Coordinating and implementing the entire standard into the processing plant ensuring audit ready at all times. Ensuring all processes are compliant with good manufacturing practice.
- Ensuring that the company is kept aware of customer standards and changes in terms of quality control and assurance
- Preparing for and assisting with customer audits, customer visits, and visits from regulatory bodies ensuring timely responses to any Non-conformances and corrective actions are implemented
- Partake in the coordination of the internal audit plan including traceability and fabrication/hygiene audits and carrying out systems audits as required.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality)
- Demonstrated knowledge in Food manufacturing operation
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the Food industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
- Quality Assurance knowledge, from both operational and educational experience, is required
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current regulatory requirements and providing independent support to the site.
- Good information technology skills, MS Office etc
- The ability to manage several priorities at once is a necessity
- Strong BRC knowledge essential
Full spec available upon request!
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lee on: 056 7786631 / 085 8072559
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: LD-18973