Quantity Surveyor (Civils) / Estimator – Limerick
Project Team: T&D
As Civils QS/Estimator the successful individual will play a key role in the continued growth and contribute to our clients reputation for estimation excellence in this area.
This ambitious individual will aspire to lead and deliver estimation services to the highest industry standards.
Reporting directly to Estimating Manager, the successful application will have the following :
- Ideally experience in MV/HV civils QS/Estimators role.
- An understanding of civil costs.
- An understanding of civil design implications.
- Some exposure & understanding of regulations associated with substations.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Prepare civil costs for budgets and tenders.
- Prepare packs for issue to civils sub-contractors and evaluating quotes.
- Work with in-house Civils engineer and Electrical engineer, progressing technical queries to clients and liaising same to sub-contractors as part of the bid.
- Identify risks and opportunities with bids and identify cost for same.
- Bid coordinator experience desirable
- Prepare statistical reports on bids
- Updating and prepare win loss reports
- Attend mid tender and post tender meetings with clients.
Attractive comprehensive salary and employment benefits package on offer to the successful individual.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-19033