Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical) Limerick
Permanent opportunity: based in Limerick
This is an exciting opportunity join one of Irelands leading specialist Mechanical & Electrical contractors.
Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Manage interim commercial meetings with the Client and internal project team.
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts.
- Ensure payment certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed sub-contract and procurement terms.
- The ability to administer the contract obligations and meet additional Client requirements.
- Issue interim and final accounts and progress applications per project and contract requirements.
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management.
- Provide costing and agree daily work changes.
- Provide necessary detailed backup to support commercial tracking and costing.
Reporting to senior management, the successful individual will have the following:
- 4+ years of Quantity surveying / Mechanical Engineering experience essential.
- 3rd level Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering/ Building Services Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Good IT skills, including proficiency in using Excel.
- Good knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- An understanding of budgeting, reporting and developing BOQ’s.
- Overall understanding of the business, client and Sub Contractor relations and M&E installation
- Excellent communication and organisational are paramount in order to be successful in this role.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
Detailed job description available for review.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18865