Quantity Surveyor – Waterford
Our client is seeking a client facing, highly motivated Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team in Waterford. You will be working within a well-established team providing support on a variety of building projects. The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages of a number of high value projects. This is an excellent position within a dynamic PQS firm.
- Production of Cost Estimates and Cost Plans
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Preparation of payment recommendations
- Preparation of financial reports
- An effective communicator.
- Thorough understanding of the QS role.
- Possess a strong level of technical/contractual knowledge.
- Proven track record in managing day to day aspects of multiple projects.
- Ability to manage and minimise risk across multiple projects.
- Deadline focused.
- Team player with initiative to work on your own.
Education and Skills
- Degree qualified, minimum 2.1 honours.
- Chartered member of the SCSI.
- 2/4 years post graduate experience.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference AG- 18011 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.