Quantity Surveyor (Civils) – South East
Top Tier contractor has a requirement for an experienced QS to join their team.
- Degree level qualification in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role.
- Experience working with a main contractor is advantageous.
- Civil engineering experience is preferred however building experience is also relevant.
The main duties include:
- Liaise with project team to ensure accurate costing system is set-up and maintained.
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations and final accounts.
- The documentation and valuation of any additional works or variations to the Contract.
- Procurement of subcontract packages.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractor final accounts.
- Reporting on the commercial and financial aspects of the project.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Vacancy Reference Number: EC –21930
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.