Quantity Surveyor (Waterford)
- Projects: Residential, Commercial & Healthcare
Leading building contractor based in the South East Region is seeking to recruit an experienced quantity surveyor to join their team.
Turnover of €40m+ and with a strong portfolio of work for the coming years, this is an exciting team to join an established contractor whose name is synonymous with quality building projects.
Joining a commercial team of 6, the successful individual will ideally have the following:
- Hold a Degree in construction economics or Quantity Surveying.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Experience of assisting with tenders and pricing.
- Ability to negotiate with sub-contractors and agree final accounts.
- Experience of being involved in the construction phase of projects would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and IT skills (Excel & Word).
All projects located in the South East of Ireland : Waterford, Wexford, Kilkenny.
Responsibilities of the role will include all aspects of Quantity Surveying:
- Measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Liaising with clients, vendors and construction managers.
- Monitor cost from vendors or subcontractors and review variances
Full details available upon request.
Salary and package negotiable, depending on experience.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin : 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22120