Our client is seeking a highly motivated Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding business in Waterford. You will be working within a small team providing support on a variety of projects including healthcare and food and beverage projects. This is an excellent position within a dynamic Engineering consultancy.
- Production of Cost Estimates and Cost Plans
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Preparation of payment recommendations
- Preparation of financial reports
- An effective communicator.
- Thorough understanding of the QS role.
- Possess a strong level of technical/contractual knowledge.
- Proven track record in managing day to day aspects of multiple projects.
- Ability to manage and minimise risk across multiple projects.
- Deadline focused.
- Team player with initiative to work on your own.
Education and Skills
- Degree qualified, minimum 2.1 honours.
- Chartered member of the SCSI.
- 2-4 years post graduate experience.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on 086 0444833 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference MG-20520 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.