QUANTITY SURVEYOR (Wexford)
Leading building contractor is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
With multiple residential projects running concurrently in the Leinster region, reporting directly to the Construction Director, you will be responsible for the successful procurement of subcontractors and trades for projects from start to finish.
- Office: Co. Wexford
- Projects: Kildare, Wicklow, Wexford
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- 4+ years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with main contractor
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, AUTO CAD a distinct advantage.
Duties of the role will include:
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
- Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
- Preparing monthly reports
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account
Salary & Package negotiable depending on suitability of candidate.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22169