Quantity Surveyors (Junior / Graduate Opportunities)
Top Tier building contractors / PQS Firms based nationwide have exiting opportunities for Junior / Graduate Quantity Surveyors who are keen to develop their careers.
Locations for the opportunities include:
- Junior / Graduate QS (Civils) – South County Dublin
- Junior / Graduate QS (Civils) – Dublin 7
- Junior QS (Build) x 2 – Dublin
- Junior PQS – Kilkenny
- Junior QS (Build) – Waterford
- Junior QS (Build) – Wexford
- Junior QS (M&E) – Kilkenny
- Junior PQS – Waterford
Working under the guidance of a Senior QS the successful individual will gain experience and be mentored through all aspects of the role including:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Analyse outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Undertake interim and final valuations for works complete.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on: 056 7786631.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: AG-18771