Quantity Surveyors (PQS) – Fortune 500 company
Our client a Dublin based Fortune 500 company has opportunities within their team for experienced quantity surveyors at various levels.
This consultancy is renowned for their innovative approached and flexible work environment is seeking like-minded Quantity Surveyors to join their expanding team.
The purpose of these positions is to bring additional expertise, sectoral knowledge and cost management skills to this busy team with an industry wide portfolio of work. These positions will deliver industry leading cost management services to both existing and new clients at various stages of projects from inception to completion.
The successful individuals must be commercially aware, flexible and have ambition to progress within the organisation divisions.
Liaising with clients across various divisions, duties of the role will include:
- Reporting directly to Clients – Estimating & Cost Planning
- Attend Meetings with Clients and Design Team Members
- Compiling Contract Documentation
- Preparing Cost Reports
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Preparing monthly valuations
- Preparation and agreement of Final Accounts
- Review and resolve Contractual Claims
Professionalism, enthusiasm and commitment will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package along with tailored benefits and the opportunity to work within a multifaceted team.
Duties of the role will include:
- Pre-contract cost control and advise to Design Teams and Clients
- Pre-contract document preparation
- All post contract functions including; interim recommendations, cost reporting, Client meetings, final account reconciliations on a diverse range of projects
- Bonus (Company related performance)
- Flexibility to work from home
- State of art working environment
- Full educational assistance provided
- c. 24 day holidays
- Life assurance
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan / Eoin on: 056 7786631.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: A&E-19051