Quantity Surveyors x 2 (PQS) – South County Dublin
A vibrant Construction Consultancy specialising in Cost Management and delivery of Construction Projects is seeking to recruit two PQS’s to join their team.
- 1 x PQS : 2+ years post graduate experience (Contract or PQS background)
- 1 x Senior PQS : 7+ years experience, ideally PQS background, experience of leading a team and mentors junior PQS’s.
The successful candidates will carry out professional quantity surveying services or other consulting services for construction projects.
Our client delivers projects for their clients in sectors such as:
- Commercial developments
- Office fit-outs
- Retail projects
- Healthcare facilities
- Government & urban projects
The successful candidates will have the following:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Client focus and strong client relationship management skills
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements
- Excellent communication and PC skills, strong attention to detail, capable of managing
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to prepare cost analysis
- CostX experience preferred however not essential
Benefits will include:
- The opportunity to join a growing company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent career prospects and professional development
- Opportunity to work on some leading projects in Ireland
- Attractive salary package
- Our client invests in their people and their continuing professional development – supporting employees to complete their Chartership or Masters.
All application will be treated sensitively and with total discretion.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan Grant on: 056 7786631.
Job Ref Number: AG-18930