Recruitment & ER Specialist (Dublin West / Kildare)
My client, an organisation in the healthcare sector are seeking a Recruitment and Employment Relations Specialist to join their team on a Maternity Leave contract.
- Salary €40-45k DOE
– Maintaining up to date knowledge and resources on legislation
– Improving retention of staff
– Draft surveys and analyse results to provide evidenced basis
– Manage the Workforce Planning project working with third party consultants
– Plan, budget, provide, organise and evaluate occasional training and webinars for Members as required
The ideal candidate will have:
– 3rd level degree in HR or a related discipline.
– Ideally CIPD qualified with at least 3 years’ relevant experience.
– Excellent knowledge of Irish Employment Law and best practice.
– Experience of providing HR advice over the phone and by email.
– Knowledge of HR data protection requirements.
– Ability to/experience of, developing advice sheets, policies, policy templates, updates on legislation etc.
– Recruitment experience, including of labour markets at home and abroad.
For more information on this role, please contact Lee on 0858072559 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Job Ref: LD-18959