Recruitment Consultant (Kilkenny)
Optimize Recruitment based in the heart of Kilkenny City since 2009 are planning on growing their team. We have an opening for an ambitious, enthusiastic and energic person to join our established recruitment business. If you wish to join a successful team, please continue to read on….
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our existing team to manage the end to end 360 recruitment sales cycle for the candidates and clients.
This role involve:
- Develop our company as an employer of choice utilising the brand and the platforms available.
- Drive a quality client / candidate experience during the recruitment process.
- To drive recruitment strategy in order to improve the quality of recruitment by working proactively with clients to identify needs as early as possible and to ensure these vacancies are filled in a timely manner.
- Identify innovative Talent sourcing strategies for the various candidate levels required.
- Identifying commercial opportunities and developing strong client relationships.
- Educating and leading candidates and clients throughout the hiring process.
- Sourcing candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing databases, advertising, networking and building relationships.
- Developing plans to accomplish monthly and quarterly business growth goals.
- Getting to know how client companies operate and understanding their general ‘culture’ together with their business plans for the future.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify both current and future staffing needs in line with Company Budgets.
- Use Innovation to attract top talent including technical candidate sourcing through job boards, networking, referrals and various social media platforms both domestically and across other international markets.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Determining selection criteria and Qualify candidates to meet job requirements, incorporating cultural fit criteria and ensuring working standards for diversity and fairness are adhered to.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Support and influence the candidate throughout the recruitment process through to placement and settling in period.
- Lead by example and ensure that Company’s best practices and Core Values are always demonstrated.
- Meet or exceed target KPIs and report accordingly on monthly metrics.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Create a strong talent pipelines for the company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Experience in either agency or in-house talent acquisition is required.
- Experience with high volume recruitment utilising social media job boards, resume databases, employee referral programs and various professional associations, recruitment agencies and professional networks both nationally and internationally.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Experience is recruiting for a broad range of roles within an organisation and the ability to quickly assess and understand new requirements as presented by Clients.
Person & Competency Specification for Recruitment Consultant.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Active listener both Internal and External.
- Good decision-making skills -Be able to determine which employees will benefit the Client Company the most.
- Proactive in identifying future staffing needs and how to correctly assess the right candidates for the job.
- Must be very perceptive and intuitive. Aware of recruitment standards, industry trends and competitor practices within our Industry.
- Excellent Communication, IT Communication and Motivational skills.
- Experience in recruitment strategy and forecasting
- 1-3 years’ experience in a target-oriented environment essential.
In Optimize we are well aware of the demands and competitiveness within the recruitment Industry. We believe training and education are essential tools to support and develop recruitment consultants and we ensure both internal and external opportunities are available for our team. Within our weekly and quarterly hands on meeting we give our Recruiters the opportunity to be innovative and share their ideas and deploy accordingly.
We believe in recognising success, you will be rewarded with a generous basic and uncapped commission, subsided gym membership, free car parking, flexible work environment and fun days out with the team. There is an excellent career opportunity in the heart of the city.
For additional information and a confidential discussion contact Eoin Carey on 0870505417 / Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie