Registered Architect (South Dublin)
Established over 50 years, this medium sized award-winning practice based in South Dublin is seeking to add an experienced Architect to their team.
A number of exciting projects are currently under way including:
- Healthcare project (€50m+)
- Universities & Schools
- Commercial & Conservation
Working closely with a senior associate & one of the directors, the successful individual will ideally have the following:
- Ideally RIAI registered or eligible for same
- Minimum of 3+ years post qualification experience (Salary negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience of working on developing projects from inception to site
- Highly motivated with design flair.
- A good knowledge of Irish Building regulations and statutory compliance procedures.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Knowledge of both RIAI and GCCC Forms of Contract.
If you are interested in joining a practice that values their employees and where you can make a difference and influence the business and your career, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18829