Registered Building Surveyor – Leinster
We are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to self-manage, under the direction of senior management, our clients new building surveying offering. The role is diverse and intense with a requirement for involvement in a wide range of areas such as business development, project management, leading and directing both technical and quality, together with managing a team as the service expands. You will be expected to oversee and advise on projects ranging from small-scale domestic to large commercial projects throughout Ireland.
This role offers the opportunity to relocate to Dublin area. Travel may be required in and around the country, as and where projects arise.
- High standard of customer service
- A BSc in Building Surveying or relevant qualification of similar level
- 5+ years’ experience in the management of projects, delivering a client focused service
- Competence in, but not limited to; all aspects of building surveying, including construction standards, building law, code[s] development and legislation, fire safety, accessibility, the BCAR process, Assigned/Design Certifier, technical due diligence reporting, building inspections, condition surveys, planned [preventative] maintenance, defect[s] analysis and dilapidation reporting
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills & team player
- Registered Status
- Full, clean, drivers Licence
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18590 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.