Resident Engineer (Waterford/Kilkenny)
Our client a nationwide Engineering and Environmental Consultancy Practice are looking to recruit Resident Engineer/Clerk of Works. Established in excess of 30 years, this engineering and environmental consultancy are experienced in working on many varied construction projects across every sector for both private and public clients.
The project is a large manufacturing facility for a major client in South Kilkenny.
The successful candidates will have the following:
- Degree qualified preferred
- 10+ years’ experience preferably in the Food and Beverage/Pharmaceutical sectors
- Experience shall include supervision, review of contractor’s design, preparing designs and tender documentation, issuing of instructions/change requests and contract administration
- Excellent knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety legislation and regulations
- Additional details available upon request
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar vacancies please contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 or e-mail your details in the strictest confidence through the link provided Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie
For additional opportunities see: www.optimizerecruitment.ie