Resident Engineer (Mechanical) – WwTP – Dublin
One of Ireland leading Design Consultancies has an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Resident Engineer to join their team on the expansion of a large Wastewater treatment plant.
This project provides for the design and construction of a new expansion of an existing Wastewater Treatment Plant (WwTP) which serves much of Dublin City and its environs.
The successful Resident Engineer (Mechanical) will have the following:
- Hold a degree (level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications), or equivalent / satisfactory professional qualification, in engineering (ideally in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering);
- 10+ years’ post graduate relevant experience with at least 4 years’ relevant experience on site, supervising MEICA (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control & Automation) Works on water / wastewater engineering projects.
- The candidate should have experience administering contracts using both the Public Works and FIDIC Contracts.
- Good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations is essential.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Undertake all duties and tasks assigned to them by the ER.
- Supervise the contract during construction. T
- Liaise with the appointed Project Manager and Capital Delivery throughout the Construction period.
- Comply with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act (2005) and the General Application Regulations 2007.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18589