Restaurant Supervisor – Kilkenny City Restaurant
We are currently recruiting for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Restaurant Supervisor for our client in Kilkenny city.
The ideal candidate should have experience and enjoy leading a team to help create a memorable dining experience for their guests and be able to work well under pressure
- Constantly monitor all service standards ensuring SOP Manual is being adhered to.
- Ensure all staff are fully briefed before each service.
- Responsibility for ensuring the restaurant is clean and well presented at all times.
- Assist in training and motivating restaurant staff members.
- Communicate effectively with all restaurant staff members giving direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance.
- Take direction and guidance from managers
- Ensure all checklists are completed & recorded within the correct timeframe.
- Ensuring that all Guests experience 100% satisfaction with their dining experience.
- Co-ordinate all tasks to ensure the restaurant department runs smoothly.
- Ensure Cash Handling procedures are adhered to at all times in conjunction with Hotel Policy.
- To ensure a presence in the restaurant at all times.
- Ensure the team adhere to the Health & Safety regulations in the Restaurant
- Gather feedback from guests on a variety of aspects of service.
- Communicate clearly with the chefs over the hotplate.
- Resolve operation and/or guest issues when necessary, ensuring proper follow through with appropriate managers.
- 1-2 years F&B supervision experience in a similar property.
- Proven track record in customer service & attention to detail.
- A strong knowledge of F&B operations and preparation techniques
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 19350 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.