Retail Store Manager – Kilkenny
Busy retail outlet in Kilkenny is seeking to recruit an experienced Store Manager to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will manage all aspects to running a busy retail outlet. The store manager is responsible for the running of the busy store while inspiring the staff to excel in customer service. In-depth training provided as to the culture of this store, prior to taking over.
- Staff training and management
- Staff rosters
- Achievement of agreed gross profit and net profit margins
- Ensure the store is always presented in an appropriate manner
- Manage and co-ordinate all sales promotions
- Cash handling and management
- Stock, sales & target reports
- Motivation and incentivising of sales team
- Budgetary management is not essential to this role, but it would be advantageous.
- “Hand-on” approach to management.
- High level of customer service skills is paramount to this role
- Excellent IT / Technology skills are also essential
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- 1-2 years’ experience at Management level
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18775 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.