Sales and Marketing Director (Hotel) – South East
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales and Marketing Director to join a remarkable 4-Star property based in the South East of Ireland.
This property is currently seeking a self-motivated, driven and highly organised Sales and Marketing Director to join their growing team.
Reporting the GM, the successful individual will be responsible for:
- Creating the annual sales strategy
- Devising and implementing marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Liaising with local and national corporate clients
- Developing current client relationships while also sourcing new prospects and new revenue streams for the business.
- Meeting targets are achieved.
This modern, innovative property requires an out-going individual who can work on their own initiative and has a positive attitude. Strong networking skills are essential.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Relevant Sales and Marketing qualification
- Minimum of 3+ years experience within a hospitality sales & marketing manager / director role
- Ideally experience in a four-star or five-star property .
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of leading a tea and meeting targets.
- Strong commercial acumen and yield management experience.
- Customer-focused with excellent client liaison and account management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be well networked in local and national markets.
- Clean diving licence and own car.
- Fluent English speaker.
Excellent salary & Package available.
This is exciting opportunity as the hotel has undergone a recent refurbishment and the quality of the product on offer is exceptional.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities, contact Brian Walsh on: 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the vacancy reference BW – 19392
All applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.