Sale and Marketing Executive – South East
Our Client a busy 4-star hotel in the South East is recruiting for Sales & Marketing Executive. The Ideal candidate will be motivated and driven to increase sales. To be successful in this role you will need to work on your own initiative and develop strong marketing strategies that will increase sales for the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Confidently conduct face-to-face sales calls and present a tailored presentation to potential clients by effectively using a range of presentation skills;
- Identify and analyse competition, both locally and regionally;
- Carry out market research and strategies marketing plans based on findings.
- Digital marketing across all social media and the hotels website.
- Manage existing website to maximise SEO and online presence
- Attend all relevant trade shows and represent the hotel to the best of your ability
- Develop PR in conjunction with Sales and Marketing Manager;
- All duties assigned by the Senior Management team
- Sales and Marketing Qualification
- 2 years Sales & Marketing experience;
- Strong outgoing personality, presentation skills and interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience in the hospitality business would be a decided advantage;
- Proven record of meeting deadlines and targets, excellent attention to detail.
- Full driving licence and own mode of transport.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18740 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.