Sales Development Executive
Our client, a well-established food company based in South Kilkenny are looking for a Sales Development Executive to develop & maintain sales in the agri/food sector covering feed mill operations and wholesale food service operators. The role carries a strong trading focus & requires a strong commercial sense to operate within this sector whilst at the same time building long-term customer relations.
- To maintain & develop sales with current customer base.
- Develop new customers for existing products.
- Resource & bring on board new products to sell to existing & new customers.
- Provide technical information and back-up relevant to the company product portfolio.
- Actively monitor & ensure all accounts within credit limit.
- Strong trading mentality & commercial sense in order to optimise sales whilst maintaining good customer relations.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to understand markets & understand the eb & flow of markets.
- Have a keen eye for value in the marketplace
- Gain the trust of customers & to be seen as the ‘go-to’ person.
- Charismatic, have an interest in people and take time to understand their needs.
- Strong I.T background.
- This person needs to be a self-starter, competitive, persuasive & inspirational with drive to achieve & handle a variety of tasks. Be able to cope with unexpected interruptions & a problem solver.
- B.Agri / B.Com Science Degree or relevant equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a sales/trading environment.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22740