Senior Accountant- Kilkenny
This small Practice has a wide & varied client base. Following a period of growth they are recruiting a Senior Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts for Sole Trades, Partnerships, and Limited Companies
- Personal Tax Returns
- Corporation Tax Returns
- VAT, Payroll, PAYE Returns, RCT Returns, for and with clients.
- Assisting clients with record keeping, and online monitoring service for clients
- Revenue Interventions, including Revenue Audits.
- Accountants Reports and Audit Reports for regulated clients.
- Various duties as required by Partners and Clients including project work and advisory services for clients.
- Qualified Accountant with experience working in an Accountancy Practice
- Progressive attitude and aspiration to progress
- A tax qualification or working towards this is highly desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative and take ownership of responsibilities
- Comfortable in communicating with and meeting a broad range of clients
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara by email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22510