Senior Business Development Executive – UK Market (Electrical Engineering Firm)
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Business Developer to work within the UK market. The successful candidate will be expected to travel to the UK on a weekly basis 2-3 days per week. Client relationship management is an essential skill for this role.
Salary is negotiable (DOE)
- Identify opportunities/markets and assess all opportunities for the business
- Contribute to and implement business development strategies in line with key business goals
- Develop new business relationships with potential clients and maintain high level contacts with current customers and project partners
- Ensure all risks are assessed with potential business opportunities
- Know, understand and represent the business in all interactions
- Represent the company at events/functions
- Deliver presentations to prospective clients on behalf of the Company
- Prepare Monthly Business Development progress reports for the Directors
- Visit project sites to meet with clients and report on performances and
- Sign off on Prequalification’s and attend post tender interviews if required
- Work with MD to ensure all marketing material is representative of business goals and values
- Collate and share marketing intelligence
- Involvement during tender process from receipt of ITT to delivery and presentation of proposal to clients
Skills & Requirements
- Must have a relevant degree in Construction, Engineering or have suitable experience within the Electrical Construction industry
- Experienced in working for an Electrical Contractor is beneficial
- Previous Business Development experience at a senior level
- Strong commercial and technical background
- Have a strong knowledge of the UK Construction industry
- Possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to lead a team in a dynamic environment
- Computer Applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18925 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.