Senior Business Development Manager – Munster Region
Optimize are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Developer with 5+ years’ experience direct selling in the Life Science sector. The successful candidate will be working within an established sales team with a focus on New Business Development. If you have experience dealing with Blue Chip companies, hold yourself to a high professional standard and you are not overwhelmed by high targets, then this may be the position for you.
- Base Salary: 45-55k (DOE)
- OTE 80k+ for year 1/2 with an increase up to 100k+ in year 3.
- Company car, phone and laptop
- Positive and progress culture, modern office and most importantly unlimited supply of quality coffee
- Contacting and maintaining a relationship with our existing client base.
- Visit customers throughout the country.
- Attending trade shows and conferences.
- Manage sales process – technical presentations, tender proposals through to final sales negotiations.
- Build relationships with key industry professionals, engage with representative organisations and commercial managers.
- Ensure that the requirements of existing customers are being met and develop new business opportunities.
- To provide top class customer service and technical support to a varied customer base.
- Maintain customer databases & compile customer reports.
- Planning sales activity ensuring maximum results is achieved with efficient time management.
- Responsible for organising own appointments.
- Minimum of 5+ years of life science sales experience
- Cross Departmental Selling (going higher and wider within IT, Operations, Procurement etc)
- International dealing with local and HQ offices
- Hardware predominantly with company growing in services
- Happy to take on a €2m revenue target
- Home working 2-3 days per week
- Behave in a professional and positive manner and be well presented.
- Proven track record when it comes to sales, account management and business development.
- Be results driven and target orientated.
- Must have a full clean driver’s license.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian or Eoin on 056 77 86631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 21671 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.