Senior CAD Technician (Civil/Structural) – Cork City
Busy multi-disciplined practice based in Cork City is seeking a Senior CAD Technician to join their CAD team.
Duties of the role will include:
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs, using information provided by the Engineering/Design team.
- Development of highly detailed infrastructure design drawings using AutoCAD software, including detailed structural drawings.
- Structural experience required with knowledge of CADS RC, AutoCAD, Civil 3D and RC detailing/scheduling is important.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Hold a recognised cert. or diploma or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience of using AutoCAD.
- Anticipates and understands all drafting aspects and requirements for large scale engineering projects.
- The ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as well as a high level of commitment to success.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail required.
Full detailed job spec available for review, upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18805