Senior Chef de Partie – Kilkenny
Our client is an established, innovative award-winning restaurant based in Kilkenny City.
They are currently seeking an experienced Chef De Partie to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating food that is both sophisticated and inspiring.
The successful individual will have:
- 2 to 4 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Proven track record
- Experience in a Michelin-Star restaurant or AA rosette award winning restaurant is desirable, but not essential.
- A passion for food and cooking with finesse and creativity are all essential
- A good knowledge of cooking techniques and variety of different cuisines is considered favourable.
- Experience of working within a team is essential
This is a very exciting opportunity to work with an excellent, busy team, providing the successful chef to gain excellent knowledge and expertise from a proven industry leader
Other Opportunities in the Hospitality Industry include:
Head Chef (Kilkenny and Waterford)
Chef de Partie (Waterford)
Sous Chef (Kilkenny)
F&B Manager (Laois 5 star)
F&B Operations (Kilkenny)
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18713 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.