Senior Civil Engineer (Offaly / South Leinster)
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer within the Company.
Duties of the role will include:
- Maintain Health & Safety, Quality & Environmental records
- Daily management of resources
- Record plant, labour, material & additional works
- Compile data for delay & compensation events
- Liaise with consultants and the public
Requirements will include:
- Degree/Diploma (or relevant experience)
- 3+ years’ experience in road construction, watermain / wastewater/ESB civils & utilities
- Experience of live Traffic & Pedestrian Management
- Experience of Urban civils & live utilities would be an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & AutoCAD
- Proficient in Setting Out, the use of GPS & Robotic Total Station
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18770 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.