Senior Customer Service and Logistics Representative
Busy international freight forwarder is currently seeking an experienced person to assist in the smooth running of their Italian desk. Reporting directly to the operations manager, the successful candidate will manage all aspects of the Italian operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Processing customers’ orders sent through via fax, email and phone.
- Managing client accounts and customers’ expectations
- Taking orders from bilingual customers and ensuring that they are processed correctly.
- Clarifying customers issues with products or services and explaining the best solution to resolve the problem.
- Liaise with other departments as necessary
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- High level of customer service skills is paramount to this role
- Experience in the freight industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of Italian is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent IT / Technology skills are essential
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- 3-5 years’ experience at in a B2B service role
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18624 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.