Senior Design Engineer (Cork) Drainage
Joining an established, award winning consultancy the successful engineer will have 5+ years relevant industry experience.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant degree.
- 5+ years post-graduate experience. Chartered Engineer status preferred. (salary will depend on experience)
- Knowledge of software such as Micro Drainage and/or Autodesk storm and sanitary would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Public Works Contracts will benefit your application
Duties of the role will include:
- Lead the design of drainage systems for highways, wind farms, urban developments and other infrastructure projects
- Complete the hydrological and flood risk assessment for various sites.
- Act as a member of the design team, helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with the client.
- Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work, working closely with Engineering Technicians.
- Attend onsite meetings with clients and project team.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18246