Senior EHS Advisor (Dublin South)
- Sector: Multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor.
The role of the Senior EHS Advisor is to provide Environment, Health and Safety guidance working with the project team. The role is to coordinate all EHS Matters within various teams.
The successful individual will require the following:
- 5+ Years’ Experience in the engineering industry. (Knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and CSA preferably)
- Diploma to NFQ 8 in Occupational H&S. Certificate to NFQ 6 Environmental Management. Safe Pass, (CSCS (UK)), Train the Trainer, First Aid, Training Instructor.
- Internal ISO14000 and ISO45000 system auditor.
- Experience with the Construction Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, through presentations, reports, written and verbal.
- Ability to be able to prepare Audits and EHS reports, to a high standard.
- Ability to lead and coordinate incident investigations and utilise root cause analysis.
- IOSH Member or Equivalent.
Duties of the role will include:
- Identify training needs, report requirements to project team and carry out training as required.
- Provide advice, guidance, support and instruction in all EHS matters to management, safety representatives and employees.
- Audit and inspect projects, agree and prepare achievable corrective and preventive action plans towards compliance to and continual improvement of the EHS on the project.
- Report on business EHS risks, KPIs and trends accurately with data and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements.
- Ensure incidents are reported and investigations are carried out in a thorough and professional manner in order to identify root causes and corrective and preventive action plans.
Full detailed job description available.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417.