Senior EHS Specialist
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a pharmaceutical client with a strong portfolio of dermatological products to recruit an EHS Specialist on a permanent basis. This role reports directly to the EHS Manager, with a clear path for career progression.
Salary €75K + strong package DOE.
- Develop & Lead Process Safety Program on site to define best practice for individual operations/engineering design with respect to Process Safety/ ATEX
- Training of employees, managers and supervisors on the implementation of process Safety program.
- Collaborate with Departments in the development of the ATEX Site Program and Explosion protection document and associated drawings and training.
- Lead and Support on site audits, to ensure that we are compliant with applicable Process Safety requirements, ISO Standards and Global Programs/policies, utilize best-industrial practices and best available techniques to identify and manage risk, and conform to company directives and standards.
- Complete and review process safety incident investigation and risk assessment screening for management of change.
- Collect process safety metrics, develop site dashboard for key program, monitors EHS improvement of assigned processes.
- Champion a culture of Process Safety excellence and managing and eradicating EHS operational risks and hazards to ensure an accident/ hazard free work environment.
- Work together with managers/supervisors when coordinating investigation of incidents and injuries to achieve accurate and timely completion.
- Responsible for continual improvements on our environmental footprint and increase sustainability.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or similar
- 3-5 years related industry experience – pharmaceutical is preferable.
- Demonstrated experience in process safety and process safety management systems is required.
- Working experience as a process/project projects in a chemical or pharmaceutical setting.
- Experience working within a regulatory environment is required.
- Positive track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal, external clients and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate with peers, and customers, is required.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
JOB REF: LD-22189